* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day on the racing calendar we bring you a punt-loaded NAPs table to give you the inside track on all the picks you’ll need for that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that great guide to the work for us, so we’re going to use it to point you towards what could be a lively Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of the four top performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
The Jonjo O’Neill-trained AN TAILLIUR completed a three-timer in May after scoring at Southwell. He took a short break after that, but continued his rapid progress when winning with a bit left in the tank at Warwick in late September in this return. The gelding is well up to defying his latest 5lbs rise here.
Story Of Friends has become a well handicapped horse and is second choice. However, Khan won in pretty good style at Huntingdon a two weeks ago, while Terrierman is intriguing on his debut for Tom Lacey.
WHAT’S OCCURRING seems very well handicapped following his clear second to an in-form Yccs Portocervo at Uttoxeter in early June. There could be untapped potential in Oliver Sherwood gelding over today’s trip too. Elsewhere, Gleno finished last season in decent form and may yet have more to offer yet.
There shouldn’t be a great deal between Leicester rivals HURRY UP HEDLEY and Midgetonamission on theses revised terms. William Haggas charge put up a career best performance to win that 10-runner nursery by 4 lengths seven days ago, staying on well to do so. Having to put up with a 6lbs penalty in this contest may not stop him taking the glory again.
ANTIPHON comes in off a pleasing debut at Newmarket last April for Andrew Balding and holds obvious claims. He was an encouraging third of 8 in a novice that day and had a couple of subsequent Group winners behind him then too. It certainly has taken a bit to get him back out, but he should be open to progress.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s best bets at Exeter on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: A fine 15/2 shot tops our Gowran Park picks today
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland