* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Five of these were in action here on Monday, with Mister Wilson and Dahomey faring best in dead-heating for second, with Chaos Control fourth and previous Bellewstown winner Cryptos Dream seventh. Bellewstown fourth LEXI’S DREAM is possibly the safest choice in the circumstances.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
The experience gained by Joseph O’Brien’s COMFORT ZONE may prove crucial against two potentially interesting newcomers, the Ballydoyle-trained Deep Impact colt Navajo Warrior, and the Dermot Weld-trained Westernesse.
One of the highest-rated maidens in the country, this is a gilt-edged opportunity for SUNSET SHIRAZ to get her head in front. Serafina, who met trouble in running on debut, and Limerick third Princess Azure look the most likely candidates to chase her home.
A handicap of this standard could be within the range of HOT BELL after her Tipperary second early in the month. Likely dangers include the generally reliable Evergreen And Red and last-time-out winners Faithful Prince and Dutch Schaefer.
The veteran YOUCEEYOUCEECEE won off a 6lbs higher mark at the end of last season and has shown signs of a return to form lately. He may have the measure of recent Limerick third Local Bay and Macho Time. A possible dark-horse here is the unexposed Draco Pulchrac.
Trip and ground will be fine for HAPPYWIFEHAPPYLIFE, who was clear of the remainder when second to a shock debut winner at Killarney. The Camelot filly may fend off unlucky Curragh third Flora and Essential Part.
A rapidly improving three-year-old who stays well and likes easy ground, SEA APPEAL (NAP) can complete a hat-trick. Smart hurdlers Autumn Evening and Wolf Prince are unexposed on the Flat and make this a competitive heat for the grade.
After bouncing back to form when second at Thurles, DAWN OF THE WEST gets the vote to go one place better. All Class will like the ground and, if restored to full health, looks a danger along with Weather Alert whose last run was a career-best.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s best bets at Exeter on Tuesday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland