* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A typically enthusiastic Arcadio, SHE IS A CONTENDER should get this run to suit. Gaelic Des Chastys, who tends to give his running, might win if he does again in a weak event.
Sure to be much happier back at a venue where he’s won three times over fences, DOWNTHECELLAR is chosen to take advantage of his much lower hurdles mark. Fairyhouse winner Coolnacritta looks the main danger with his new stablemate Strong Roots also of interest.
SHUIL VALENTINE looks a probable warm order here for the in-form Kiely stable. She seems to have most to fear from fellow bumper winner Broomfield Hall, who can hurdle.
Quite competitive. Auckland is noted back over hurdles but perhaps TULLYVEERY LAD can build on his Gowran win over Where’s Bunny. Paddy Wickla is a likeable mare.
This won’t take a lot of winning and, although the trip looks on the sharp side for him, CHESTERVILLE is given another chance after a disappointing display at Limerick on Sunday. Better ground will suit and he has a clear edge in chasing experience over stablemates Withallduerespect and Tisadream.
Though the market is hard to call CHAMPAGNE SPARKLES looks the one Perhaps Recite A Prayer will be better chasing than hurdling.
A half-brother to a dual bumper winner and with a promising hurdles run under his belt, The Waltzer will have plenty of supporters but preference is TEMPO CHAPTER TWO who was touched off on his first start for Willie Mullins at Listowel and should be all the better for that first outing in almost six months.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Your best bets at the Curragh on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: 7 super selections at Brighton on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Thursday’s best bets at Chelmsford as Murphy & Buick go head-to-head
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker