* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Catbird Seat and All Clenched Up (preferred in that order) can both feature if able to bounce back from substandard efforts. But, the most interesting runner is COBBLERS DREAM, who created a good impression when winning a Cork bumper on his rules debut in April and is now with a new stable for his hurdling career.
Sir Tivo has enjoyed a productive spell over fences this season and might still be improving, but AWAY AT DAWN seems steadily to be getting his act together as a chaser and is now very well handicapped on some of his hurdling form.
Gary Hanmer’s ISTHEBAROPEN has made good progress this season and gets the nod in this one. Jessica Rabbit finds winning difficult, but has been admirably consistent in recent months.
Haul Away scored off a 9lbs higher hurdle mark at Worcester at the start of this month, while Quartz Du Rheu won a chase on that same card and now bids to complete a hat-trick. However, the one to be on is VIVAS (NAP), who won over 2m 4f here on his seasonal debut in 2019 and was second off a 3lb higher mark in this race on last year’s reappearance.
Pens Man made a winning chasing debut at Uttoxeter three weeks ago and could easily have more to offer over fences, but preference is for ARMATTIEKAN. He has been very competitive in higher-grade company since his Market Rasen win in April and is now back on a good mark.
Brianna Rose has shown more than enough to suggest she can win a run-of-the-mill mares’ bumper such as this, but LUTINEBELLA shaped with clear promise when fourth against males at Kempton in March and is given the vote. The selection’s stablemate Rebel Roxy probably needs to better her debut effort, but has a good pedigree.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Lingfield on Tuesday
- Horse Racing: Inspiral will be hard to beat in the Fillies’ Mile at Newmarket
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe: When is the Arc 2021? Which horses could run?