* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This looks a pretty hot affair on paper, but the experience CONCERT HALL gained at Fairyhouse should help to bring her forward enough to open her account at the second attempt. Kerkiyra has a bright future ahead and should be bang there, while newcomers Voice Of Angels, who showed some promise in a barrier trial, Shamiyana and Kiss You Later are obviously interesting.
Not an easy race to predict. ORDER OF AUSTRALIA tries this trip for the first time after a tame effort in the Queen Anne Stakes and should have the pace for it. If anywhere near his best the Breeders’ Cup Mile winner should be good enough here. Current Option is a specialist at this trip and holds solid claims, while the best of the three-year-olds could well be Aussie Ace, still relatively unexposed.
No outstanding candidate here. Royal Blend has the highest rating, but that was based on a questionable piece of form and she probably wants it softer. Joseph O’Brien also runs I SIYOU BABY, whose narrow Naas defeat last month probably isn’t the strongest piece of form on offer, but it was a likeable effort from an unexposed filly. She could come on enough to take this.
Beagnach Sasta, Give Her A Squeeze and Tellthemi’mhere are relatively exposed at this stage, Shabaya comes from a yard in form and seems sure to come on from her course and distance debut run.
Very competitive in which hardly any can be safely ruled out. NEW HILL gets the vote in the belief she will improve again for this step up in trip, though strong claims are held by Mia Mento, Sindhia, the improving Emphatic Answer, and Killarney winner Celtic Crown.
The experience and proven ability of Angel Power makes her a major player, but INSINUENDO may just have more scope to progress and gets the nod after coming home well in the Pretty Polly here three weeks ago. Create Belief is bound to be deeply involved if handling the ground, but this will be a new test for her in Group 2 company.
Just how sharp he’ll be is a bit of an unknown, but ZAYNUDIN (NAP) makes most appeal in a maiden where plenty have a question or two to answer. Shinpachi should be bang there at the death, while newcomers Light Fury and Royal Eagle are worth keeping an eye on. Anthem is surely better than he showed on debut here last month.
A tight handicap in which MODDY PODDLE has no qualms over trip and ground and seems the type to keep progressing. Ratib and Alex D may prove the main dangers.
Cases can be made for plenty, but SCREEN SIREN appeals as one who could be up to making her presence felt in better company in time and she gets the nod to continue her progression for Sarah Lynam.
Affable, Brave Display, Amazing Emma and Arnhem all have recent handicap form that would entitle them to be bang there at the death, while the more unexposed Provocateuse and Young Angel remain interesting.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 to follow for Sunday’s Irish meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s tasty trio of selections for Sunday meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 3 must see picks at the Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Stratford on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 classy plays at Chantilly on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our traders 3 cracking bets at Chantilly on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: A sweet 9/1 shot leads our Tipperary selections today