* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Once a smart juvenile hurdler, HAVINGAGOODTIME (NAP) can get off the mark over fences, probably at the main expense of Heliers Bay.
FUSAIN was 20s when Poseidon was a 4-1 chance at Wexford, the latter failing to fire. The selection seems the most likely winner on balance in a really tricky race. One Cool Poet is under a bit of a cloud. Santana Plessis could try to make all.
The most notable aspect of this poor race is that three of these are making their chase debuts. Despite having ample experience, GIVE ME A MOMENT still refuses to settle in his races. The plus side here is the likelihood of a strong pace and the dearth of any rival of obvious strength.
Purely on the basis that he is lesser exposed than most of these, CHAMPIONS HILL may well be worth a punt in what is a typically open race for the grade. The top horses Brogine and Mister Bells are more solid, but Champions Hill showed enough at Wexford to suggest he can win races.
This isn’t any easier to call than the first division. PAT COYNE has been running well in defeat and deserves a day while Arrycan did it well at Downpatrick last month.
ROI DU DUBAI has been off for a year, but still looks much the most solid of an unreliable bunch on paper. Zoffalee ran okay at Limerick, but needs more.
Plenty in with chances, including the mares Popong and FLAMINGO’S COURT, the latter worth trying in this higher grade. Funky Dady looks potentially well-treated, with Arthur’s Quay and Bentham interesting at longer odds.
A race for horses rated 102 or less over hurdles, and it presents a decent opportunity for JOSEPHINA to build on her solid return at Tramore. The Abbey is hard to fault and wouldn’t be winning out of turn.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 to follow for Sunday’s Irish meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s tasty trio of selections for Sunday meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 3 must see picks at the Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Stratford on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 classy plays at Chantilly on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our traders 3 cracking bets at Chantilly on Sunday