* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Socks Off ran well at Hexham last time but on Flat form he would be lapped by DAL HORRISGLE, who should have little trouble in following up his easy success at Uttoxeter. The potential is there for Alan King’s gelding to go a fair way in this discipline.
This is quite open but there could be a decent run in SID HOODIE, who knows how to win. She’s on a decent mark, is back on the right ground and has undergone wind surgery. Simple Rules could be a lively one on his handicap debut, while Bold Reason is entitled to leave his latest form behind.
As competitive as ever. Captain Tom Cat probably has the tools for the job to cope with his stiffest test yet as a chaser but his odds are skimpy enough. The suggestion is THAT’S A GIVEN, a strong traveller who should have this run to suit and the early indications are that wind surgery has improved him. Francky Du Berlais remains progressive despite his Cartmel defeat and his stable has history in this race.
Plenty of in-form candidates, but the least exposed is TASTE THE FEAR, and Richard Newland’s 6yo is taken to build on his promising handicap debut and go one better. Giovanni Change jumped right at Aintree on his most recent hurdles outing and should be suited by returning to the scene of his two wins. He looks the biggest danger ahead of Breaking Waves.
The Paul Nicholls-trained SAINT DE REVE is probably handicapped about right on what he’s achieved but he looks to have greater scope for improvement than his two rivals, whose careers have rather stagnated. Seven De Baune is feared the most.
Lucky Robin is tempting back from a break on a course he runs so well, though he’s not the only one in here who likes to force the tempo. Despite his modest form this season a chance is taken on previous winner LITTLE STEVIE, who is simply too well handicapped to leave out of calculations. Larch Hill is solid.
Market Rasen tips today
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
MORE SATURDAY RACING TIPS
- Horse Racing Tips: Brendan Duke’s 4 to score at the Curragh on Saturday
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV Races
- Horse Racing Tips: Jason Weaver’s 5 to thrive for Saturday’s ITV Races
- Irish Oaks runner-by-runner guide to 2021 Classic race at the Curragh