* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Several with chances here, perhaps ROSA WOODSII (nap) can come on enough from a considerate seasonal return and reap the benefit here, at the expense of Harvard, Fictitious Lady and My Minervina.
Both Handel and Baldomero bring a solid level of form to the table but both look opposable. PUNAKHA shaped really well at Gowran last month, keeping on well when just held over 7f and she looks capable of getting this extra furlong around a sharp track such as this.
Very hard to call but perhaps worth persevering with SINCEREST, despite a disappointing run at Limerick. Both Dynakite and She’s Good Company have wide draws to overcome, the former sure to appreciate the return to this trip. Others to consider include Chummie and Jazz Dreamers, while Evergreen And Red should appreciate the return to easier ground and has a good draw.
Competitive fare with preference for MARY SALOME, who wasn’t beaten that far in a premier handicap last time and is reunited with Luke McAteer, who partnered the mare to Listowel success last month. Wee Pablo is in a rich vein of form and rates a big threat, despite a high draw, while others with claims include Celtic Crown and Imposing Supreme.
Being such an improved performer over hurdles of late, it is difficult to oppose Grade 1 winner in that sphere, JEFF KIDDER, off a mark of 65 here. Tronador also looks well-in off his mark after showing improved form over hurdles, while No Thanks and Anyonecanhaveitall are in form and can go well.
Anner Castle, Safari Quest and LORD OF THE MANOR have achieved a similar level of form but the last-named might have more to come, having raced just once this term, though he has been absent a little while. Monty’s Way is interesting and is probably his yard’s selected here.
It is probably best to concentrate on the 3yos here, with several of them looking like they have more to give. None more so than THE BLUE BRILLIANT, who impressed when winning a maiden last time and could be a stakes performer. There mightn’t be much between Sweet Molly Malone and Maoilin. Magic Chegaga could be best of the older brigade.
Some quality NH types in action and, while he hasn’t achieved as much as some of them, MY MATE MOZZIE is an exciting prospect who can get off the mark today, having been runner-up on Flat debut at Ballinrobe. Monas Melody, Jesse Evans and Magic Tricks will provide stiff opposition all the same.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing: Motakhayyel can crash the party in the International Stakes at Ascot
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Downpatrick on Tuesday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s deadly double for Tuesday’s action
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Beverley on Tuesday