* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
MARAJMAN proved he retains his ability when runner-up in a Ballinrobe minor event in May and a repeat should see him firmly in the mix again. Buddy Rich and Gladiatorial may be the pair to give the selection most to think about.
ROBYNDEGLORY has been knocking firmly on the door having finished runner-up on 4 of her last 5 starts, and this could finally be her day. Miss Arccol and Hanoi Jane are fancied to fill the places.
RUMOROSO showed the benefit of his belated return/yard debut when third in a Ballinrobe maiden (22f) in May. That was still some way short of what he achieved in France but he may yet have more to offer here and gets the nod in an ordinary affair. Urabamba and Purdey’s Gift head up the dangers.
The vote goes to NATURAL BREEZE, who is operating at the top of his game at the minute having found only one too good for a second successive start at this course last month. King And Queen is in better heart than his recent form figures suggest so he needs considering, as does Our Brian, who returned to form in first-time cheekpieces last time.
MR JACKMAN was below his best when sixth in a Fairyhouse bumper on yard debut in April. However, he had previously showed plenty of ability in bumpers/over hurdles during the second half of last year and, following a short break, he’s selected to get back on the up. Look Dont Touch and Favori Logique can also feature.
A few in with a shout here. ASK CORY arrives in excellent form over fences and is taken to translate that back to this sphere so gets the vote at the chief expense of recent KIlbeggan scorer Mick Charlie who saddles a 5 lb penalty. C&D winner Lighthouse Rose is another who can have a say in an open handicap.
MY IMMORTAL has much the best form on offer and is taken to shrug off a lesser showing at Limerick now the cheekpieces go on and open his account. Rightful Mind and Elegant Style look the duo to give Barry Connell’s 5-y-o most to do and can fight it out for minor honours.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing: Motakhayyel can crash the party in the International Stakes at Ascot
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s deadly double for Tuesday’s action
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Beverley on Tuesday