* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Archie Watson boasts an excellent 32% strike-rate with two-year-old here (17-53) and RED SHOWGIRL, who still looked in need of the experience when second from a wide draw on Tapeta last time, can add to the tally. Jastar also still showed signs of greenness behind a useful winner last time, jumping the path at Sandown, and is a danger, along with Cotai Hero.
The progressive Golden Rainbow should give his running again, but he’s having to concede weight to a few interesting rivals – including 9lbs to maiden filly EL HADEEYAH – whose first two placed efforts have been well advertised since and who can be excused her latest defeat. Dr Youmzain and Neptune Legend, who’s been gelded, are others to consider.
Several are weighted to their absolute best, with Total Commitment and Newyorkstateofmind two notables to arrive on a career-high mark, while the fairly treated Mohareb has done his racing this year over further and is on a long losing run.
Seven-time Kempton winner Treacherous should go well on his course debut. But, this can go to RAAEB, who has two wins and a second to his name in three starts on Polytrack.
Asdaa’s confidence will have been boosted by breaking a long and expensive losing run a fortnight ago but preference is for COLONEL FAULKNER. He ran his best race of the season back on Polytrack last time, when always on a strong pace from a wide stall at Kempton. Sir Edward Elgar will need to improve on his course and distance maiden win off this mark back from a break, but that’s entirely possible.
Livia The Empress and Classy Dame, who’s 2-2 over course and distance, should go well once more but both are exposed and arrive on a career-high mark, leaving them vulnerable to potential improvers. The well-related Allegranza falls into that category, as does ORIENTAL ART (NAP), who’s had little luck in two turf handicaps in the past month and who looks the one to be on off an unchanged mark.
A trappy handicap can go to CIVIL LAW, who’s looked on the upgrade for Brian Ellison this summer and can defy a further 4lbs rise to complete the hat-trick for his new yard. The return to this trip won’t hurt fellow hat-trick chaser Enough Already, who’s a danger.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 plays to shine at Newton Abbot on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Killarney with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 6 best bets at Ayr on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: A tidy 11/1 shot heads our Dundalk selections today