* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
King Golan is a good starting point, given he won off a much-reduced mark over hurdles on his recent stable debut and remains very well treated on his best chasing form for Kenny Johnson. He can cope if the ground softens here, but has never been one to rely upon heavily and it might pay to take a chance on LOUGH SALT.
Peter Winks’ 10-year-old was well beaten last month after a break, but he bounced back to form after a similarly discouraging reappearance run at around this time last year and has dropped to a very tempting mark. Debden Bank is next on the list.
There was a valid excuse for his flop at Perth last month and this looks a good opportunity for WHOSHOTWHO to get back on track. Danse Idol is the main danger, ahead of Buster Thomas.
A few of these can have a case made on their best form, but GETAWAY LUCY has the most obvious claims following her course and distance win in what was only her second handicap hurdle. Test Ride ran well on difficult terms at Fontwell recently and looks the main danger, although Sweeping Rock was reliable last year and should have another good run in him.
The one with the least questions to answer in her current form is BALLADAME as, perhaps unlike Kilchreest Moon, she won’t mind what the weather does. Andapa has a big run in her off a decent mark.
It was a winnable maiden that Man Of Light won last time and LOST HISTORY (NAP), who was merely pushed out here last month in a handicap, has the stronger credentials. Inn The Bull can also make his presence felt.
With rain about, preference is for BALLYELLIS who comes here in pretty solid form. Fix Sun got his career back on track at Warwick and appeals as a horse with more to offer.
Although it took YAUTHYM 19 attempts to get off the mark, her form does set the standard and, unlike some of her rivals, the rain shouldn’t hurt her chances. Ginger Du Val could be interesting if the ground did go soft and Natural Look may also have a say on her rules debut.
There is no outstanding candidate, but several have solid claims. Rathnure Ranger got the better of White Turf last month and they are high on the shortlist, just ahead of Danger Money and Ranco. JOBESGREEN LAD proved himself over this course and distance last time and that tips the scales in his favour.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s Lucky 15 for Sunday’s UK action
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 classy plays at Chantilly on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Pontefract on Sunday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Hexham on Sunday