Sunwalk had three of Tuesday’s rivals in behind him when he finished a close second to Bellagio Man of Ger Lyons’ at Gowran Park just under a month back. He’s quite a big horse and is taking a little bit of time, but has improved with each run to date. I don’t think he’ll need to improve much on that previous effort to shed his maiden tag now.
Swelltime was sent off a short-priced favourite last time at Navan, but could only manage third. The race that day was a bit of a mess for horses outside the front two as they never came back to the field, so I’d be hoping this race would be run more to suit and he can prove that a Flat rating of 54 is a lenient one.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Read More on the Epsom Derby
- Horse Racing Tips: Ruby Walsh’s best antepost bets for the Epsom Derby
- Horse Racing Tips: Frank Hickey’s best antepost bets for the Epsom Derby
- Epsom Derby 2021 date and start time details
- Bolshoi Ballet the hot favourite for 2021 Epsom Derby
- Bolshoi Ballet ‘ticks a lot of boxes’ after tasty trial win
- Timeform think they’ve spotted the Epsom Derby runner to beat