Too Many Tales was in fine form when last seen ten months ago and will take plenty of stopping if ready to roll following the layoff. Gunboat Diplomacy is well worth noting and can fill out the exacta, while Encaustic Queen also requires a second look.
- Ruby Walsh: What Made Magical Beating Ghaiyyath Even More Impressive
- Johnny Murtagh Reveals Where Champers Elysees Will Race Next After Debut Group 1 Victory
A winner over course and distance in June, Benadette’s Lady has run well to finish runner-up in her two subsequent outings and looks the one to side with in this turf claimer. Orphan Queen is in decent heart at the moment and rates the main threat switching back to turf from dirt.
Summer Retreat shaped better than the bare result when finishing third last time having been part of a strong early pace. He’ll be tough to peg back with an easier time up front expected here. Areocentric appeals as best of the remainder, while Tobruk isn’t entirely out of it either.
Timeform’s tips for North American racing on Tuesday
- Sprint over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Horse Racing: How to watch racing for free with Paddy Power
- Placing bets is easier than ever with Paddy Power News’ live odds banners