* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The second race on the card is very competitive. Antunes represents trainer Dan Skelton who is having an amazing season banging in the winners. The selection is a huge horse who will certainly get better with time. Was very impressive at Chepstow back in November when winning over 2m.
He won again when dominating from start to finish two weeks ago at Huntington. Harry Skelton is in the saddle and its exciting times for the yard.#
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
The Paddy Power Handicap Chase is one of the better races on the card. Another in-form trainer Venetia Williams is represented with Frero Banbou. A dual chase winner in France, he came with a big reputation.
His stable debut was very disappointing at Exeter in November and his two runs since have left the trainer scratching her head I’m sure. Has had a Wind Operation since he is still a six-year-old and on it’s best French form is more than capable of winning a race like this. The break will have done him good.
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh names the horse he would love to ride at 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: National Hunt Chase antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: Mares’ Novice Hurdle antepost picks from Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Bumper antepost pick revealed by Ruby Walsh