* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
We got a cracking Grade 1 novice to kick things off at Leopardstown and SHADOW RIDER looks a little overpriced to me in it. He showed he stays very well when running all the way to the line on very testing ground over 2m 4f at Limerick over Christmas, and prior to that he wasn’t too far behind Ashdale Bob on his racecourse debut. With normal improvement from Limerick and with this being his third run on the track, he may well get involved at a nice price.
ENTOUCAS has now had four starts over fences, so I’m hoping he’ll have learnt enough in each one to give him every chance of winning this competitive handicap chase. He made mistakes late on last time at Fairyhouse, but Mark Walsh wasn’t too hard on him in the saddle once beaten and that suggests there was more to come from him off this mark. It’s interesting that he retains the ride given JP McManus has another few interesting entrants in the race and that’s why he’s the one I’m siding with here.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV Racing
This one is another big field competitive handicap and one I like at a price, especially with the extra places we’re offering, is GOLDEN JEWEL. He’s well used to these big field handicaps and finished second in this very race last year off an 8lbs lower mark. He gets in light again here and I’d imagine this has been the target all season with the money that’s on offer. With the six places up for grabs, he looks a solid each-way option.
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best bets at the Dublin Racing Festival on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets at Leopardstown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 top picks for Saturday’s ITV Racing
- Dublin Racing Festival: A runner-by-runner guide to the Irish Champion Hurdle
- Horse Racing tips: 5 selections to follow at Leopardstown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s Dublin Racing Festival Saturday picks
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Lingfield on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 class bets at Musselburgh on Saturday
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal their Ryanair Chase antepost bets
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s antepost picks for Queen Mother Champion Chase
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Cheltenham Festival: Dates, race times and antepost tips from our experts
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s Lucky 15 to live the dream at the 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: 6 favourites worth following at the 2021 festival