Paddy’s New Year resolution was simple: give you lot even more free cash in our Pick 5 racing game!
It was an expensive old Christmas for the big man, with 152 winners sharing the mega €/£100,000 jackpot rollover on Boxing Day/St Stephen’s Day and one lucky player taking home €/£10k on Paddy Power Chase day, the very next afternoon.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Three players then split a daily €/£10k prize pot a couple of days later and there’s even more up for grabs on Saturday, January 14th after last week’s €/£25k jackpot wasn’t won.
That’s right, it’s a rollover! There is now €/£50k in the prize pot for you lucky lot.
So, just in case this is your first rodeo – here’s a quick run through about what’s going on.
Paddy’s Pick 5 is FREE and easy to play. It carries a minimum £/€25k jackpot every Saturday with a maximum of three rollovers to a must-win £/€100k jackpot.
Entry is completely FREE, so if you want to be in with a chance of taking all the dosh on Saturday, just get studying the races which will appear below on Thursday afternoon, after final declarations for Saturday’s action.
Then enter via the game widget that will appear below shortly afterwards. If there’s more than one winner on the day – then that day’s jackpot will be split.
- Race 1 : Warwick 14:25
- Race 2 : Kempton 14:40
- Race 3 : Warwick 15:00
- Race 4 : Fairyhouse 15:22
- Race 5 : Warwick 15:35
And if you’re not sure who to pick? Well, Paddy’s got your back as we’ve got some serious horse racing tips each and every day on Paddy Power News with insight, expert analysis and best guesses from our racing experts.
Paddy’s Pick 5 is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over. Customers can only qualify once for each draw and prizes will be paid out within 72 hours of the game ending.
The ever-thrilling Ts&Cs can be found here and you must submit your entries before the first race of Paddy’s Pick 5 is off. Good luck! Remember: IT’S FREE!
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE & GET ALL THE RESULTS YOU NEED FIRST
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
Who can take part?
• The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts in Ireland and the UK, aged 18 or over. Paddy Power is promoting the Competition in conjunction with RMG Operations Limited. The Competition will also be available via www.racingtv.com, subject to entrants being Paddy Power customers.
• Accounts must be fully verified
• Employees of Flutter Entertainment are not eligible for the competition
How and when can I qualify?
• PP Pick 5 is a free-to-enter horse racing competition. The competition consists of rounds where a jackpot can be won by an entrant picking the winners of a set of races(maximum of five races per round) run on any one day (the “Competition” and each round of the Competition being a “Round”)
• Where multiple entrants correctly select the winning horse from each of the five races in the Round the prize will be shared
How to Enter
• From the races that are been offered, simply choose the horse you think will win. Repeat this process until you have answered all questions
How does the Competition work?
• Prior to the start of the first horserace for each Round, entrants must ensure that they have selected their Picks and submitted answers.
• If any Pick corresponds to a non-runner in any of the races then that Pick will be replaced with the SP favourite (“SP Favourite”) for the applicable race. The SP Favourite is the favourite chosen by the Press Association racing feed. If there are joint SP Favourites then the Pick will be replaced with the SP Favourite with the lowest racecard number.
• If for any reason the information to determine the SP Favourite is not available to the Promoter, or if the Promoter reasonably determines that the use of the SP Favourite would not be appropriate for any reason, then the Promoter may elect to use a different mechanism to replace non-runners.
• The Saturday jackpot starts at €/£25k. If the jackpot is not won that day, there will be a €/£25k rollover each week until the jackpot reaches €/£100k – the maximum jackpot that can be won.
• If multiple entrants select 5 winners on the day, the jackpot will be split.
• If any of the five races that form part of the Round are abandoned, postponed or not completed for any reason, or if a single winning horse is not officially identified for any of the five races of a Competition, for any reason (other than a dead heat), the race will (at the Promoter’s discretion) be considered void (“Void Races”)
• If in any Round of the Competition, there is one Void Race then the Jackpot Prize will be £5,000 for
• If in any Round of the Competition, there are two Void Races then the Jackpot Prize will be £1,000
• If in any Round of the Competition, there are three or more Void Races then the Round will be deemed cancelled and no prizes will be awarded.
When will I get my prize?
• Prizes will be paid out with 72 hours of the game ending
Other boring but essential stuff
• Prizes will be paid out with 72 hours of the game ending
• Paddy Power reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion and to change the terms or availability of this offer at any time.
• Customers can only qualify once for each draw.
• Paddy Power racing rules apply.
• The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer.
• When you opt in you give Paddy Power consent to announce your first name and your town/city/county publicly if you win the jackpot
Promoter: Flutter Entertainment
Belfield Office Park
Beech Hill Road, Clonskeagh
Dublin 4, Ireland
- Get all the latest Horse Racing News and Racing Tips at Paddy Power News
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips across the UK & Ireland
- Cheltenham Festival: How leading runners for big races have fared this season