*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
A quality day of racing will take place at the Curragh on Sunday October 10 and the standout contest on the seven-race card is the Paddy Power Irish Cesarewitch.
The 30 runners and riders are due to go to post in the Premier Handicap at 3.05pm in the hope of scooping a €47,200 prize pot for connections. Cape Gentleman came out on top in 2020 but who will be first past the post this year?
We’ve got details for all of the day’s action across the tracks in the United Kingdom and Ireland, as well as important info such as the weights and Paddy’s latest odds.
Dalton Highway, the top weight, has 10lb claimer Jake Coen onboard and is one of a number of runners priced at 16/1, while the rest of the field is available from 20/1 to 150/1. You can check out the latest odds for the Paddy Power Irish Cesarewitch by clicking HERE.
Before having a punt it’s worth noting the ground conditions at the Curragh. At the time of writing, the going on the Round Course is Yielding.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing Tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 Jumps season
- Cheltenham Festival: Monkfish injury shakes up Gold Cup 2022 antepost market
- Cheltenham Festival: Honeysuckle tops Champion Hurdle 2022 antepost market
- Cheltenham Festival: Shishkin the early favourite for Champion Chase 2022
- Cheltenham Festival: When is the 2022 Cheltenham Festival at Prestbury Park?