* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets.
Roger Varian’s runner disappointed last year having cost £300k and was tried in some very nice maidens early in the season. Arion Fox is not going to be as good as they would have hoped with that price tag but a mark of 75 surely underestimates her ability.
She progressed throughout the season and on her last start she won a nursery off 67 and was a class above any of those rivals. She’s by Kingman and a lot of his progeny are improving with age and on what we’ve seen so far, he’s thrown up far better older horses than he has two-year-olds.
She’s another who should keep going the right way as a three-year-old and expect her to have improved a lot from two to three.
She should take all the beating.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
This 1m 5f handicap is bound to be a tactical affair with just six runners declared. Murhib should go forward from stall one at least and Top Power should bounce out too. The more pace there is, the more it should suit Blow Your Horn, who tends to travel very well in his races.
He won at Newcastle a few weeks ago with plenty in hand and a 6lb rise seems lenient. Top Fox finished second an d could turn out to be very well handicapped. They pulled seven lengths clear of the rest despite there not being too strong a pace on. Blow You Horn came from the back half of the field in great style before hitting the front and putting up a strong, closing sectional.
He looked as if he had plenty in hand and the step up to 1m 6f now shouldn’t be any worry on his pedigree. As we saw last time he has a high cruising speed as well, if it turns into a sprint on the race for the line.
He sets a decent level for these to beat.
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer
- Horse Racing tips: All the latest tips & picks are on PP News
- Horse Racing Tips: Jason Weaver’s 5 best bets at Chester on Thursday
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s Best ITV Racing bets on Thursday