* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
GYPSY ISLAND starts her novice campaign at a fascinatingly early stage of the season and she can make up for lost time, for all that her SP is hard to predict here. The rest are making up the numbers if she is anywhere near her best, but Annie G might chase her home, her stable having supplied the only horse to beat Gypsy Island so far.
An interesting handicap. The well-backed Kilbeggan runner-up LAND JET is one to keep on side, though That’s Lifebuoy won so well at Limerick, with three of these in arrears, she has to be feared.
The key form race here involves six of these. Jack Holiday, winner at Tramore, is probably vulnerable at this stage. CRIMSON CHIEF, who was second-worst of the sextet that day, is a hopeful pick now going left-handed.
Plenty with a chance here but it could pay to support BLACKHILLSOFDAKOTA who had the much more experienced Cuneo back in third at Kilbeggan when making his chasing debut and having his first run since last July. Fully Charged comes out best at the weights in theory, while Friary Rock is interesting on his best hurdles form.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
CARDBOARD GANGSTER and Flurry Yeats boast more potential than the rest now having their first crack at hunters, with Brian McMahon’s charge narrowly preferred. Sliabh Mhuire Lass could also go well under Derek O’Connor.
Wexford third GREENHILL DAMSEL should improve from that run, her first bumper start after a year off. The main danger may be Kilbeggan runner-up Rosa Gloriosa who has possibly improved enough to reverse Cork form with Golden Bidar. Decadio Lady has shown ability and Ask For Fame is a potentially interesting newcomer.
Ballycrystal winner MY IMMORTAL (nap) has joined Barry Connell from Cormac Doyle and can score at the main expense of Jim Dreaper’s recent Fairyhouse point-to-point second Thelasthighking. Drewscourt has shown a fair standard of form. Newcomer Elegant Style is potentially interesting.
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s best bets at Chester on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best ITV Racing bets on Thursday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 5 best bets at Chester’s ITV races on Thursday