* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Soapys Sister ran a nice first race but it was last June and it would be nice to see some confidence behind her after so long out. It could pay to chance MAPLE JACK, who is best judged on his promising first effort at Wolverhampton. He looks quick enough to deal with this drop to 5f.
With the Dascombe yard hitting form a chance is taken on his handicap debutant CAPO BAY, who is related to plenty of winners. Fae The Port has just about the least to prove out of these and he’s the danger.
Positives are decidedly thin on the ground. A tentative suggestion is JOSIEBOND, who is fairly handicapped for this return to turf. Rose Bandit is a feasible alternative off her much-reduced mark, for all that she has her stamina to prove.
Bluella has no penalty for her recent Catterick win but BOUDICA BAY might have been closer than fourth in that race had she got a clear run, and she goes particularly well here. Rockley Point is best of the rest.
TWICE ADAAY is clearly on a good mark and can go one better than at Southwell last week if proving equally as effective away from that surface. Elzaal and Air Time head the opposition.
DREAMSELLER won second time out last season and is taken to repeat the feat after shaping well for a long way on his reappearance at Pontefract. Yukon didn’t get the best of runs on his return at Newcastle, so is not one to write off with that likely to have brought him on.
With Smart Lass probably requiring the ground softer than good and Three Castles having had all his racing in the last 18 months over longer trips, this may be best left to the recent Beverley second and third PROPRIETY and Mutamaded, with Propriety bringing some hopes of better as she is lightly raced. Chief Craftsman is third on the list.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Everything you need to know about the 2021 Punchestown Festival
- Timeform’s 5 to keep the dream alive at Punchestown
- Ruby Walsh’s best antepost bets for the Punchestown Festival
- Punchestown Racecourse going and weather for 2021 Festival