* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Could be quite a decent maiden. Handel is the obvious one to look at first after his very promising effort at Gowran, but a chance is taken with CORPS DES PAGES, who might have a good deal of improvement in him after a very promising initial go at Leopardstown. Burj Malinka and Gegenpressing are among others with chances.
AHANDFULOFSUMMERS was narrowly beaten in a heavy ground Group 3 last year and should easily land a maiden. Friendly and the probably progressive Flagged make appeal too.
An interesting handicap and quite a tricky heat. Mk Drama comes here in decent form, but would prefer softer ground. Jo March is potentially well handicapped, while the unknown quantity is the once-raced and unbeaten Morning Approach.
The selection is FIL THE POWER, who won on soft at Gowran and was just starting to deliver a challenge when knocked sideways at the Curragh last week. He looks progressive.
A pretty open maiden and a few that have had chances before have chances again. MEISHAR on either of his first two runs has a leading chance, as do other consistent conveyances such as Fictitious Lady, Mudawy and Ballinlough Gale. Less exposed types such as Terra Rossa have claims too.
It was an encouraging return from STILL STANDING at Cork earlier this month and Jessica Harrington’s six-year-old looks well enough handicapped on old form to land a blow here if he comes on for that run. Springbank is another who may be sharper for a recent run and Band Of Outlaws is worth a market check on his return from a lengthy absence.
There’s a fair chance Iowa could improve plenty for this markedly longer trip and the same could be said for several of these, notably SOARING SKY. Her dam was Listed-placed over a similar trip, so the step up from 1m could well suit and there was plenty to like about her debut success at Dundalk last year.
Sassified only found one too good on his handicap debut last month and Pita Pinta has a workable opening mark for her handicap bow.
Not many of these arrive in form and that makes recent winner All Class of interest, but she seemed to relish testing ground last time out. Another mare, MARVEL FAN, is preferred having shown improved form 16 days ago and it would be no surprise if she built on that run. Recent hurdles winner Bigz Belief is certainly one to note if he gets a run, with this new trip in this sphere likely to suit.
A competitive event to close the card, but there was plenty to like about the way AUNTY AUDREY won at Gowran earlier this month when eased down in the closing stages and a 9lb rise may be manageable for that. Sil Ver Klass is an obvious player if he handles the ground and Rodney Bay showed improved form last time out.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 value plays across the tracks on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 4 fancies for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s best bets for Saturday’s Flat racing action
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 6 slick picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Sandown on Saturday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 must-see Saturday selections at Haydock
- Clan Des Obeaux 4/1 for Punchestown Gold Cup after swerving Sandown
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Mares Champion Hurdle antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best Punchestown antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Champion Stayers’ Hurdle antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Champion Hurdle antepost bets