* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
FINEST SOUND had to settle for second on his reappearance at Nottingham, where he was edged out by another unexposed type. However, the form of that race received a significant boost when the third home Nugget, bolted up in the Spring Cup at Newbury last weekend.
Finest Sound has put up some good efforts in ultra-competitive handicaps – he was runner-up in the Britannia last season – and is still well treated off just a 2lbs higher mark than last time. He has plenty on his favour and can get back to winning ways.
DAWNDIVA is a half-sister to numerous winners, including some useful types, and she offered plenty to work with when finishing placed on her debut at Newmarket last season, faring best of the newcomers.
She pulled well clear of the remainder and is entitled to improve for that experience. The step up by one furlong to mile looks to be in her favour, and she can get off the mark on her reappearance.
ADMIRALITY is on a long losing run, but he proved largely consistent last term and finished runner-up on four occasions. Such a sequence can sometimes be a concern, but Admirality wasn’t doing anything wrong – he simply kept bumping into better-handicapped rivals.
Admirality remains on a mark that he can defy if everything drops right, and it’s worth noting that he won on his reappearance two seasons ago, so goes well fresh.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 value plays across the tracks on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 4 fancies for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s best bets for Saturday’s Flat racing action
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 6 slick picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Sandown on Saturday with Timeform
- Clan Des Obeaux 4/1 for Punchestown Gold Cup after swerving Sandown
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Mares Champion Hurdle antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best Punchestown antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Champion Stayers’ Hurdle antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Champion Hurdle antepost bets