* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
There isn’t a massive amount between the main contenders on form but juvenile hurdler KAMAXOS looks open to the most improvement, having shaped with a good deal of promise at Hereford on his British debut. Gylo is narrow second choice as he may have more to offer for Dan Skelton but Touchthesoul and Just The Man are also bang in the mix.
There should be more to come from AHEADFULLOFDREAMS, who emphatically defied top weight in a novice handicap here on Easter Monday. He’s back up in grade but looks well treated under a penalty and remains unexposed over fences. Closely matched rivals I See You Well and Cheque En Blanc may prove the biggest threats to the selection, in that order.
Back up in trip with the visor retained, NEFF may be able to enhance Gary Moore’s good record in this contest. Second choice is the unexposed South Terrace, ahead of Commanche Red who could revive in new headgear. The other three runners can’t be comfortably dismissed in an open race.
Another open-looking handicap. QUEEN AMONG KINGS may be the answer, as she went very close to getting off the mark here last Sunday. Second choice is Spotty Dog, who remains unexposed on the forecast good ground. Closely matched rivals Corrie Lake and Ding Ding also enter the reckoning, while a few others are open to improvement.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
He takes on some interesting types but O’RAHILLY may have enough in hand to follow up last week’s 50-1 success at this venue. He avoids a penalty and remains unexposed on the forecast good ground. Second choice Cold Shoulder has to be feared on his debut for Dan Skelton, while third choice Just A Sip is threatening to win a handicap. Bleue Away and Tamaris are others to consider.
Preference is for COUNTERACT (nap), who won well at Wincanton on his chase debut and first attempt on good ground. He looks capable of building on that performance. The 2019 winner Finnegan’s Garden is second on the shortlist, ahead of Away For Slates and Billy’s Angel.
Open to further improvement, GRANGECLARE KNIGHT is taken to emulate her brother Baddesley Knight who was successful on this card three years ago. The other runners have not appeared under rules and need to be monitored for market confidence but Credo won an Irish maiden point.
MORE SUNDAY TIPS:
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Leopardstown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Warwick on Sunday with Timeform
- Horse Racing Tips: Brendan Duke’s best bets at Leopardstown on Sunday
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer
- The Cowboy Tipster: Curbs comes under scrutiny as the net closes on ‘H’
- Quids in! Paddy’s £100k bonus for a British Punchestown Champion Hurdle winner
- Bravo! Clever Irish punter lands terrific 2,339/1 racing treble