* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
BREATH OF SUN has made an excellent start to his career, winning both starts, and showed an excellent attitude under a penalty at Lingfield last time to beat two next-time-out winners.
He probably didn’t need to improve to follow up, but the form is working out nicely, and Breath of Sun surely has even more to offer after just two starts. An opening mark of 85 looks very lenient given his potential and this looks a very good opportunity for him to extend his winning run.
TAQAREER looked potentially smart when bolting up on his second start last year, but failed to meet expectations when only fifth at Wolverhampton on his final start last season.
Clearly, he wasn’t right on the day, as he again looked a good prospect when finding only a potential pattern-class performer too good in a competitive handicap at Doncaster 12 days ago, pulling clear of the remainder. Taqareer is of big interest now moving up in trip and able to race from the same mark.
ZOOM ZOOM BABE was a fairly useful performer on the Flat for Joseph O’Brien, winning a handicap over this distance at Leopardstown in 2019. She showed an aptitude for hurdling when finishing runner-up at Tipperary on his final start for O’Brien in October.
She has since joined a yard that do well with new recruits. A mark of 72 shouldn’t be beyond her and it will be interesting to see how she fares in the market closer to race time.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Aintree Cheat Sheet for Friday’s races
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for Day 2 at Aintree
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s best bets for Day 2 at Aintree
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 7 best bets at Aintree on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy Power’s 7 to see at Aintree on Friday
- Grand National sweepstake kit: Paddy Power’s special digital version for 2021 race
- Grand National tips: Ruby Walsh’s antepost best bets for the 2021 Aintree race
- Grand National tips: Frank Hickey’s antepost best bets for the 2021 Aintree race
- Grand National: 5 trends to note when picking your horse for Aintree 2021
- Grand National 2021 runners, entries and latest betting for Aintree