An incredible horse who is unbeaten so far in his career, a perfect 11 so far and hoping to notch up another win. Has won twice at the festival in the past, was last seen at Punchestown when winning quite easily. He does everything right, is a horse of a lifetime and for many he is banker material to go in again.
Of his rivals Fusil Raffles who has won three of its last four starts, while winning two of them at Cheltenham, has previous course and distance winning form and should go well at an each-way price, also Asterion Forlonge was fancied to go well against Envoi Allen two starts ago but unfortunately fell, has had a run since when a disappointing fourth of eight behind Monkfish but staying on his feet he could go well, but Envoi Allen is the class horse on the card and hopefully will kick off the day with a winner.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
The second leg of this fixture sees the Gunners going into this game with a healthy 3-1 lead and also home advantage will hope to see them get over the line. In the first leg, it was very much stop-start with both sides playing it quite cautious, but I feel Arsenal will be looking for revenge this time around after being knocked out by these opponents last year. Olympiakos had a good win at the weekend with Youssef El-Arabi scoring, so he’s certainly a man in-form.
He has scored in all of his last three matches so he definitely with be a threat to the Arsenal defenders. The hosts got that good victory over Spurs last weekend so come into this in good form at present. I expect Arsenal to dominate once more and another comfortable victory for them to sail into the next round.
READ MORE ON CHELTENHAM 2021
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Cheat Sheet for all 4 days of the Festival
- Ruby Walsh’s NAP for each day of the 2021 Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s NAP for each day of 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Our Championship races cheat sheet for the Festival
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Martin Pipe Handicap hurdle antepost bets
- Cheltenham tips: Marsh Novices’ Chase tips and runners for 2021 Cheltenham festival