* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Another good effort looks on the cards from the admirably consistent The Bay Birch. However, she may struggle to contain ESPOIR DE ROMAY, who has plenty in his favour.
Doubts about all of these but, in the hope that a tongue-strap helps, THE MULCAIR is taken to beat Monsieur Lecoq. The possible fly in the ointment is Needhams Gap.
In these calmer waters LOTS OF LUCK is our selection for trainer Kim Bailey, ahead of Lickpenny Larry.
Andy Martin has always done well with veterans and the 14-year-old MIDNIGHT MUSTANG (NAP) can gain a deserved victory after last week’s fine effort. Blinkers provoked a return to form then and it’s worth noting that he won his first two attempts in cheekpieces. Celma Des Bois heads the list of dangers.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 6 best bets at Dundalk & Wolverhampton
None of these is a serial winner, but virtually all can be given a shout on their best form. With blinkers tried, the Sarah-Jayne Davies-trained MOUNT OLIVER is selected, with Colonel Keating next best.
A repeat of last week’s effort should be more than enough for TANGO DE JUILLEY to win, although two quick runs after such an absence could take a toll. Argot may be able to chase the selection home, while there may be better to come from Killiney Court, despite the dire pointing efforts.
FRIDAY TIPS SUMMARY
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Sandown on Friday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: The 4 best bets for Friday night at Dundalk
- Horse Racing tips: The 3 best wagers for Wolverhampton on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: 4 for a flutter at Gowran on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: A tidy 12/1 play tops our best bets at Lingfield today
READ MORE ON CHELTENHAM 2021
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Pertemps Network Final antepost picks
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Grand Annual antepost best bets
- Cheltenham tips: Matt Chapman’s big 4 to score in the Championship races
- Cheltenham tips: St James’ Place Hunters’ Chase antepost bets from Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham tips: St James’ Place Hunters’ Chase antepost bets from Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Coral Cup antepost best bets
- Cheltenham tips: Envoi Allen a slick pick at current price for Marsh Novices’ Chase