* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
RETURN TICKET wasted no time getting back to form when opening his chase account at Sedgefield in October. After coming up short in a strong race at Cheltenham, he took advantage of a return to calmer waters to strike again, this time at Musselburgh in November.
He shaped as if still in good form when fourth again at Musselburgh last time, stretched by the longer trip – going like the second-best horse at the weights before his stamina ran dry. This should be a much more suitable test for him trip-wise.
He has won a bumper in the past, not to mention the fact that Rebecca Menzies has a good record in these type of races. He is the most talented horse in this field and will take plenty of stopping.
GOOBINATOR has proved reliable in his short career to date and, in a weaker race than he had previously been contesting, Donald McCain’s charge showed improved form to notch his third win over hurdles at Ayr in October – cajoled ahead in the dying strides.
Upped in trip, he shaped like a non-stayer at Haydock in December, but dropped back to the minimum trip. He was in the process of running a good race when coming to grief at Musselburgh last time, likely to have finished second had he completed. This could prove a good opportunity for him to make a successful bumper debut.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 classy plays at Wolverhampton on Monday
Moon King was a useful stayer on the Flat for Ralph Beckett, racking up a run of five successive victories during 2019. After opening his account over hurdles at Musselburgh last time, he is the one they all have to beat.
That is likely to be reflected in the market however, and with Moon King highly likely to go off very short, that should leave a little leeway in terms of each-way betting prospects and DAGIAN makes the most appeal at the forecast prices.
A maiden over hurdles, Dagain was a fair Flat winner earlier in his career, and he sprung a 50/1 surprise in one of these races here last week. He is stepped up in trip and has a penalty to overcome, but he is certainly of interest from an each-way perspective.
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal their Ryanair Chase antepost bets
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s antepost picks for Queen Mother Champion Chase
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Cheltenham Festival: Dates, race times and antepost tips from our experts
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s Lucky 15 to live the dream at the 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: 6 favourites worth following at the 2021 festival