* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
I’m jumping straight into Race 5 over 6 furlongs, with a couple of runners here holding previous course and distance form. Ghathanfar will be towards the top of the betting with a win two starts back and a solid run into second last time out, but I fancy DANIELSFLYER to run a big race.
He was a good second last time out – that was over 7 furlong when he made no impression in the last furlong, but dropping back in trip should see him involved. Also, the jockey Callum Rodriguez is riding the horse for the first time. It is both trainer’s (Michael Dods) and jockey’s only ride and runner – which could be a tip in itself. That makes me believe Danielsflyer could get his head in front.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
This is the final race on the card and it comes over 5 furlongs, with over half the runners in the race previous course and distance winners. Be Proud is the only last time out winner, a real consistent sort with two wins and two placed efforts from his last five runs.
He really sets the standard, but I fancy BALLYARE who has a win and a second from his last two starts, but both those were at Wolverhampton. The last time he ran here he was a well beaten seventh of 13, when short of racing room in the final stages of that race.
The jockey Paul Mulrennan is going quiet well though, with a 25% strike rate the last two weeks and I just reckon if he can get Ballyare into a rhythm he early can certainly get back to winning ways.
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 6 best bets for the Friday night lights
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 selections to follow at Dundalk on Friday
- Dublin Racing Festival: A runner-by-runner guide to the Irish Champion Hurdle
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey reveal their Ryanair Chase antepost bets
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s antepost picks for Queen Mother Champion Chase
- Cheltenham Festival: Dates, race times and antepost tips from our experts
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s Lucky 15 to live the dream at the 2021 Festival
- Cheltenham tips: 6 favourites worth following at the 2021 festival
- Cheltenham Festival: 7 high-profile picks to get your kicks in March