We’ve all been there: a dramatic and unexpected injury time equaliser ruins your otherwise-perfect 12-team accumulator, causing you to rip up your betting slip in frustration and cancel that deposit on the Spanish villa.
Well, Paddy Power’s Free Bet offer is here to help.
What is Paddy’s Free Bet Offer?
There are very few things in life that are more frustrating than narrowly missing out on your acca, Bet Builder or Multi-Match punt although it does give you yet another interesting anecdote to tell your pals.
Paddy will refund all punters whose accumulators or Bet Builders of FIVE legs or more are let down by just a single selection. If seven of your eights picks are successful, your stake will be returned as a free bet within 24 hours. This enables you to have another go if you so wish. Free bet value varies from £/€1-£/€50 per customer and the amount can vary per month.
That means, with Paddy, multiple bets that feature FIVE or more selections, total odds of 3/1 or more AND have a minimum stake of £0.10p will be refunded if they fall short by one leg – find out more here.
How Does It Work?
It couldn’t be easier to take advantage of Paddy’s free bet offer. Simply head to the football section of the website or use the app to browse this weekend’s key fixtures from Europe’s top leagues.
Assemble your acca, Bet Builder or Multi-Match Bet Builder by adding each of the selections you fancy to the betting slip. Once you’re happy with your picks, it’s time to place your bet. If you have picked FIVE or more selections and your bet is 3/1 or bigger you’ll qualify for our Money Back as a Free Bet IF One Leg Lets You Down offer when you place your bet. Marvellous.
Then, sit back and wait for the vidiprinter to do its thing.
If you only manage five out of six winners on Saturday afternoon or perhaps you’re on the wrong end of a heartbreaking last-gasp equaliser in midweek, your stake will be refunded and credited to your Paddy Power account as a free bet within 24 hours.
1) You’ve picked out five matches from the Premier League
2) Your Acca is placed with Liverpool, Manchester United, Leicester, Chelsea and Arsenal all predicted to win
3) The first four teams each pick up three points from their respective games
4) Arsenal go 1-0 up before surrendering the lead and can only draw 1-1
5) Paddy Power will give you a free bet which will be added to your account. The free bet amount varies from £/€1-£/€50 per customer.
It’ll probably mean that you’ll have to go through the whole process again the following week… but at least you’ll have a free bet sat waiting for you. This will be valid for up to seven days.
This offer applies to a huge range of sports that Paddy offers markets on. You can even get a free bet if one leg lets you down on Bet Builders and Multi-match Bet Builders on sport-hopping punts.
Does the offer apply to Bet Builders?
Luckily Paddy’s kind offer is also available on all Bet Builder bets. If just one of your selections fails to land, you’ll still be eligible for a refund. You must choose four or more match events in order to qualify for this offer.
What is a Bet Builder?
Bet Builders allows punters to place multiple selections on a single game. If you’re in an ambitious mood, It is possible to combine up to 20 selections in the same contest with markets such as first goalscorer, player to the carded, total match corners and both teams to score all proving very popular with Bet Builder backers.
The Bet Builder tab can be found on the match page beside the Popular markets tab. Here you can see all the markets you can combine in a Bet Builder on this game or in a Multi-Match Bet Builder across multiple games.
Choose your stake and click ‘Place Bet’, then simply sit back and watch the events unfold.
How does the offer work on Bet Builders and Multi-Match Bet Builders?
In much the same way as a standard acca, if just one of your chosen match events fails to materialise, you’ll have your stake refunded within 24 hours. It’s frustrating to come so close to a winner, so we think it’s only fair to get some compensation for hitting the metaphorical woodwork.
Here’s how it works when four legs land but one doesn’t come in.
1) You’re placing a bet on the Swansea vs Cardiff match in the Championship
2) You opt for – Swansea Win, Under 3.5 Goals, a player to Score Anytime, Over 10 Corners and Under 60 Booking Points
3) It ends 1-0 to the Swans with 12 corners and just a single yellow card, so you’ve four legs up. Unfortunately, your player doesn’t find the back of the net and your Bet Builder falls short on one selection.
4) Paddy Power will give you a free bet which will be added to your account. The free bet amount varies from £/€1-£/€50 per customer.
If you’re settling down to watch the match on TV or you’re sat in the stands shouting mild expletives in the direction of the match officials, you’ll be able to follow the progress of your Bet Builder and can tick them off as you go along.
The Bet Builder offer also applies to a number of top divisions and competitions including the Premier League, Championship, Champions League and Europa League as well as many international games and leagues.
- For full terms and conditions of out Money Back as a Free Bet When One Leg Lets You Down offers, tap or click here
- Shoot on over to Paddy Power News for the best Football Betting Tips & News
- Football Betting Guide: The Expert View on betting on Both Teams to Score Markets
- Read Phil Thompson on the Premier League and Champions League
- Can you beat Lawro? Check out his Premier League predictions here