*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Paddy Power football ambassador, Liverpool legend and all-round good egg Phil Thompson has fired up the ever-trusty Zoom app once again to bring you some belting bets. This time around it’s his world famous Thommo Turbo Treble on the menu.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
We’ve four games in the Premier League at 3pm this Saturday to Thommo’s got a little bit of wriggle room in his quest to deliver another winner. Sorry Brentford and Newcastle fans, you’ve failed to make the cut!
The games getting the Thommo treatment are Brighton v Aston Villa, Crystal Palace v Burnley and Manchester United v Watford. As always we’ve given it a little Paddy Power News price boost so let’s see which way Thommo’s hammer of eternal justice is falling this weekend.
Thommo’s Turbo Treble
My Turbo Treble is proving very popular with everybody. Of course they’re all 3pms, they all finish at the same time and we can follow the bets throughout the games. There’s four games there at 3pm this week.
My treble is going to be Manchester United to beat Watford, Aston Villa to beat Brighton, I do expect Villa to bounce back, and Crystal Palace to beat Burnley. They had a great win in midweek against Watford.
Saturday’s football tips
- Premier League Tips: Paddy Power’s betting guide to the weekend fixtures
- Football Tips: Paddy traders’ ultimate Cheat Sheet this weekend
- Football Tips: 5/1 play leads the way in Thommo’s Everton v Man City punts
- Football Tips: 15/2 punt will do for Thommo in his Man Utd v Watford bets
- Bet Builder Tips: Man City to bounce back at Everton in this 16/1 punt
- Football Accumulator Tips: Paddy’s 12/1 treble for Saturday night’s European action
- Football Tips: 20/1 Chelsea v Liverpool punt for your free £/€5 bet builder
- Football Tips: 15/2 flutter in Thommo’s Chelsea v Liverpool Carabao Cup Final wagers