*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Welcome to Paddy Power News’ fixtures and results hub for the Euros.
It promises to be a sizzling summer of football so you won’t want to be behind the curve and clueless about the latest scores.
Can England end 55 years of hurt? Who will miss out on qualification from the Group of Death? We’ll find out the answers to those questions and many more over the coming weeks.
Euro 2020 Winner Betting
Euro 2020 Fixtures and Results
The six group winners and six runners-up will qualify for the last-16 stage while the four teams in third-place with the best records will also progress.
The first knockout round is scheduled to get underway on Saturday June 26.
Friday June 11
Turkey 0 Italy 3 (Demiral OG, Immobile, Insigne)
Saturday June 12
Wales 1 (Moore) Switzerland 1 (Embolo)
Wednesday June 16
Finland vs Russia (14:00, St Petersburg)
Thursday June 17
Denmark vs Belgium (17:00, Copenhagen)
Sunday June 13
England 1 (Sterling) Croatia 0
Monday June 14
Scotland 0 Czech Republic 2 (Schick x2)
Friday June 18
Sweden vs Slovakia (14:00, St Petersburg)
Saturday June 19
Spain vs Poland (20:00, Seville)
Tuesday June 15
Hungary vs Portugal (17:00, Budapest)
France vs Germany (20:00, Munich)
Read More on Euro 2020
- How to get tickets to Paddy Parks for our summer Euros party
- Thommo’s double, treble and acca for the big kick off
- Emmanuel Petit urges Mason Mount to deliver Chelsea-style performances for England
- N’Golo Kante branded ‘the heart and soul’ of the France team
- The 11 cities and stadiums hosting Euros fixtures
- Who will win the Euros? Our favourites and expert’s top tip