Everton will have been frustrated their match against Man City was cancelled as they’re in a good run of form. They’ve won their last four Premier League games and they’re in a winning habit.
They’ve got a much better return than last season and you’ve got to fancy them at home against West Ham.
Friday 5:30pm: Everton v West Ham
BT Sport 1
David Moyes is doing something right at West Ham though and he’s made them hard to beat. If Michail Antonio plays you feel West Ham have more of a chance as he can always bring something.
Haller has done alright but he hasn’t got the pace to get in behind defences.
THOMMO’S TIP: I’m going for Everton to win.
It’s two teams who are on a good streak. United have got 23 out of the last 27 points in the Premier League and only Liverpool have scored more than them.
Villa are playing again. They had a bit of a rough time but they’re unbeaten in their last five.
Friday 8pm: Manchester United v Aston Villa
Sky Sports Premier League
They won’t sit back at Old Trafford, they’ll have a go. Jack Grealish is incredible and playing really well at the moment.
THOMMO’S TIPS: I’m going for a Manchester United win.
Thommo’s New Year’s Day double
* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
More New Year’s Day punts:
- Derby to edge past Sheffield Wednesday in low-scoring clash
- Calvert-Lewin to fire Everton past out-of-form West Ham
Top tips for Saturday:
- Old Firm Derby tips: Celtic can keep title hopes alive with win at Rangers
- Tottenham v Leeds tips: Back Bielsa’s boys to leave Spurs struggling
- West Brom v Arsenal tips: Wily Baggies can frustrate Gunners
- Saturday football accumulator tips: Our fab 4-fold clocks in at 14/1
- Saturday acca betting tips: This 14/1 EFL accumulator can get 2021 off to a flyer