After putting together an unbeaten streak The Undertaker would be proud, Man City finally went down fighting at Liverpool last weekend and that got us thinking…
Being the birthplace and the home of the Money Back Special, we decided we needed to find another way to almost guarantee money back on losers as a free bet for our loyal customers and we’ve cracked it.
It was hard to top our Harry Kane special last week, which returned over £150,000 to our punters, but how’s this for size: If Man City beat Newcastle, then we will refund losers on the Goalscorers, Correct Score and #WhatOddsPaddy markets.
When you consider The Citizens’ utterly stunning recent Premier League record against The Magpies, where they’ve won 13 of their last 14 meetings, and the fact that Pep Guardiola will have his men primed for a backlash after last week’s disappointment, we really couldn’t have made it easier for you to grab this offer.
Here’s how it works
- The promotion is available for new and existing customers with registered Paddy Power accounts, aged 18 or over
- Money Back as a free bet if Man City beat Newcastle on Saturday, January 20th.
- Applies to losing singles placed pre-match only
- Your qualifying bet will be your first bet placed on either the First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Correct Score or #WhatOddsPaddy markets
- In cases where more than one selection is placed on the same bet slip, the selection with the lowest bet reference number will count towards this promotion
- Free bet will be available to use on any football market for 7 days from when it is credited
- Free bets will be credited within an hour after the match has ended
- Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets
- Own goals do not count
- Cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify
Full MBS terms and conditions here.