You love the beautiful game but haven’t quite got your head around the sport of kings?
You’re not alone, and that’s why Paddy’s put together a football personality quiz to match your knowledge of the round ball to the racing game.
The boffins have been working around the clock on this bad boy, let me tell ya.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
Our highly sophisticated and algorhythmically awe-inspiring (it says here) football quiz will match you to your ideal equine competitor in the feature races at this year’s festival.
That means you can forget about your mate’s dodgy “tipping service” and use your own wherewithal to match your football acumen to a great galloper.
All you have to do is answer five football questions, each calibrated to calculate just how much of risk-taker you are, and Paddy’s spreadsheet magic will match your soccer smarts to the perfect punt.
So, if you’re more at home talking about offside than off-the-bridle, use Paddy’s daily quiz to make your pick in some of the biggest races of the week.
On Thursday, we’re hoping to find you a winner in the Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle at 3:30pm. Good luck!
STUDY THE FORM & GET ALL THE RESULTS
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
READ MORE ON THE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2023
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest Cheltenham Festival Horse Racing Tips
- Cheltenham Tips: Frank Hickey’s Lucky 15 Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Festival 2023 race times and schedule
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s Champion Chase Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Tips: Rory Delargy’s Lucky 15 tips for Cheltenham 2023
THE LATEST RACING ODDS ARE ON PADDYPOWER.COM NOW