The big Dutchman is second favourite behind Luke Humphries at around 7/2 as the big off approaches.
But if you have a Play Card, or want to sign up and get one, you can grab a whopping 8/1 on Van Gerwen bagging a 4th World Title in 2024 over the counter in Paddy’s shops.
And if you’re not sure what a Play Card is you can head here for all the info but, in short, it allows you deposit and withdraw cash, get rewards and free bets, get online winnings in cash and much, much more.
You can check out all the details on this monster offer here but the key info is that this is only available for in-store bets placed over the counter using a Play Card with a stake of £/€10 and the offer is available from now until 10pm on Sunday 17th of December 2023. Oh, and just one bet per customer, folks.
If you’re not sure where your nearest Paddy Power shop is you can head to our Store Locator here.
We’ve also got a hub where you can find all your Shop Exclusives right here and there will be Turbo Power Prices available every day throughout the tournament.
And if you don’t know your oche from your outer bull, you can grab tonnes of belting best bets, darts tips and previews right here on Paddy Power News right through the World Championship and beyond.
- NEW TO PADDY POWER? PLACE A £5 BET ON SPORTS GET £20 IN FREE BETS!
- World Darts Championship betting: Our ultimate tipping cheat sheet
- World Championship trader picks include a 66/1 shout
- World Darts Championship draw: 1st and 2nd round matches in full
- Why Paddy’s turning the treble 20 green at the World Darts Championship