Ladies and gentlemen, we’re pleased to present to you… *drumroll*… the Paddy Power Play Card!
Basically it’s a super-smart, loyalty card, thingymajiggy .. that’s actually worth using. But enough of us blowing our own trumpet – have a read for yourself.
What is a Play Card and why should I get one?
The Play Card is the new and improved Paddy Power Cash Card that links to your PP online account. The Play Card has all the qualities of its predecessor and more, so why not pick one up in shop today, link it to your account and enjoy all its benefits?
Let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Play Card holder.
1. Deposits & Withdrawls – Prefer cash? No problem! Use the Play Card to deposit funds to your Paddy Power account. You can deposit:
- With our friendly staff directly over the counter
- By logging in on one of our Betting Terminals and inserting cash.
- Or by visiting one of our affiliated Pay Point locations [UK only]. Find your nearest site with our Shop Locator!
- Withdrawals – You can also use the Play Card to withdraw your online funds as cash instantly in any Paddy Power shop!
2. Reward – You get better rewards in shop for betting using your Play Card (T&Cs apply):
- All Money Back Specials paid as cash to your online wallet
- Exclusive price specials, bet & deposit offers
- Extra places paid out on select races
- Entry to Paddy’s Rewards Club & 6th bet free
- Many more!
3. In Shop Betting – You can bet in shop with your PP online funds on our sports-betting terminals and over the counter
- Place bets in shop with your PP online balance – just tap your contactless card or scan the barcode to log in to the machines and place your bets
- Any winnings from these bets will settle instantly back to your PP wallet, meaning you don’t need to return to shop to collect. How’s that for efficiency?
4. Bet Tracking – When you bet with your Play Card in shop:
- Find a digital copy of your bet under the “My Bets” section of your PP account.
- See the results as they come in
- Click through to the event page and follow along with our live tracking features
- Trigger early cash out on your SSBT bets (see T&Cs for bet types and markets offered)
5. Contactless – The Play Card has a built-in contactless feature to make placing a bet as easy as paying for a morning coffee in a café.
Like what you’ve read? Then pick up a Play Card the next time you’re in a Paddy Power shop and link the card to your PP account to enjoy the benefits immediately.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
How do I get a Play card?
Play Cards are available in all Retail Stores across Ireland and the UK. Simply ask a member of staff in one of our Paddy Power shops for a Play Card – it’s that easy.
Once you have your Play Card, you just need to link and activate your card the card.
How do I link & activate my Play card?
- Visit My Account when logged in to the Paddy Power app and select ‘Play Card’.
- Follow the instructions as seen in the image. The card number can be found on the back of the Play Card.
- When you have successfully linked the Play card to your account, you will need to activate the card by presenting it in shop along with your ID and our friendly staff will help you to set up a PIN. Then you’re good to go!
How do I place bets with a Play card?
You can either bet at the counter or on a self-service betting terminal.
At the counter
- Take your bet to the counter as usual and let our friendly staff know that you would like use your Play Card
- You can pay with your online funds or use cash and still get all the same Play Card exclusive benefits!
- Once the staff member has processed the betting slip on their side, they will then instruct you to tap or swipe your Play Card.
This bet will be available for tracking in the “My Bets” section of your Paddy Power account. The winnings of these bets will return straight to your wallet.
Self-Service Betting Terminals
- Press the ‘Play Card’ tab on the main screen.
- This will direct you to a screen where you can log-in by:
a. Tapping the card on the contactless pad (where terminal offers contactless)
b. Scanning the barcode of the Play Card at the terminal, or
c. Typing in the long card number of the Play card
- Next enter the PIN you set up when activating your card
Your Paddy Power balance will then become the balance on the Self-Service Betting Terminal
You now will be able to
- Deposit money directly on the terminal,
- Withdraw the balance to a value ticket, and
- Place bets using your Paddy Power balance.
Bets placed on a Self-Service Betting Terminal will be available for tracking and cash out (T&Cs apply) in the “My Bets” section of your Paddy Power account. The winnings of these bets will return straight to your wallet.
When finished placing your bets please remember to log out of the terminal you are using. The terminal will log you out automatically after a period of inactivity.
- Paddy punter pockets mega £1.7 million from 60p spin!
- Lucky pants on top of the world! Paddy employee scales Mount Everest in style