Here's your free chance to prove your footballing brain and scoop £200,000
Revealing Paddy Power's Euro 2016 Hotshot Jackpot
Euro 2016 has finally arrived, and this year’s tournament also signals the arrival of Paddy Power’s brand new jaw-dropping competition. Imagine if your football knowledge was finally worth some serious cash? And we’re not talking a £20 prize and a round of pints for blitzing the sport round down at the Dog and Duck. We’re talking £200k simply for picking nine anytime goalscorers.
And it’ll cost you absolutely nothing to enter. Zip. Nilch. Nada.
Yes, Paddy Power’s Hotshot Jackpot launches today and now you have a chance of winning a life-changing amount of money for picking nine anytime goalscorers in the opening round of Euro 2016 games. Not only that – but if nobody gets lucky in round one, the prize will rollover and increase by £50k per round!
Simply predict a player to score a goal in each of these selected fixtures and nine correct picks scoops the loot!
- June 10 – France v Romania
- June 11 – Albania v Switzerland
- June 11 – Wales v Slovakia
- June 11 – England v Russia
- June 12 – Turkey v Croatia
- June 12 – Poland v N. Ireland
- June 12 – Germany v Ukraine
- June 13 – Spain v Czech Republic
- June 13 – Rep. of Ireland v Sweden
Hold up Paddy, you cry. My football knowledge is good, but what happens if Lady Luck isn’t on my side and one fella lets me down? Well do not fear, if the overall Jackpot is not won there will be a £2.5k prize per round awarded to the entry who correctly gets the highest number of anytime scorers, plus the top 100 participants will also get a £/€25 free bet!
It’s a serious prize, so get studying the form book and start selecting the players that could take you one step closer to £200,000.
For the full T&Cs head over here, while there are a few of the key rules of the game below:
- It’s completely free to play and you use the same login details as you would for PaddyPower.com
- Only one account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be closed. Only one entry per round is allowed per person
- If two or more participants correctly predict anytime goalscorers in ALL the selected Hotshot Jackpot fixtures, the overall winner will be the participant with the closest prediction for the Hotshot Tiebreaker Question to the actual time of the first goal in a game selected by Paddy Power
- An entry can be changed following submission up until five minutes before kick off of the first game in that round. When the competition has closed, entrants cannot change their predictions.
- If your selection does not play any part in the game you will be given the lowest price favourite on the “home team”. The “home team” is determined as the first team in the order displayed on the selection menu where you choose your anytime goalscorer. If there are multiple players with the same price, your selection will be determined as the player with the lowest shirt number.