* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Two in-form players clash in the fourth round when Jessica Pegula will look to continue her fine run, which has seen her drop only 13 games in the tournament so far. With Elina Svitolina it is frustrating, as she can be so good and then can play really poorly all too quickly.
There is no questioning Svitolina’s ability, but at the prices Pegula looks a strong bet to win here. The pair have only met once as recently as January, when the prices were similar to today. But, it’s hard to look past the American in the vein of form she is in at present.
- Check out all the latest Tennis tips and previews now
This really is a fascinating match-up between two highly experienced players. Fabio Fognini beat home hero Alex de Minaur in the previous round, in what was a straightforward victory having been a heavy outsider pre-match.
Rafael Nadal will look to get this over with relative ease, but it is not going to be as easy as some would expect. The pair have met 16 times with Nadal leading the head-to-head 12-4. If the Italian’s serve holds up, we could be in for some pretty long sets. For this reason, I believe there is some value in the total match games over 33.5 market.
We’ve got a mouth-watering tie between two high-class players here, as you would expect at this stage of the tournament. Both men are still under the age of 25 and have a long career ahead of them at the very top of the game injury permitting.
Matteo Berrettini has eased through the tournament to date, dropping only a single set. His round of 32 win was a three-set win over Karen Khachanov, with all three sets ending in tie breaks. Stefanos Tsitsipas has also encountered two tie breaks in the tournament so far. Both players serve well and there is a lot of value in the over 10.5 first set games.
* All match times are approximate as some games may be dependent on the finish time of the match scheduled on court before them.
Monday 00:00 Jessica Pegula v Elina Svitolina – Pegula to win
Monday 03:30 Fabio Fognini v Rafael Nadal – Total match games over 33.5
Monday 08:00 Stefanos Tsitsipas v Matteo Berrettini – Set 1 Total games over 10.5
- Ruby Walsh reveals Big Buck’s best Cheltenham Festival performance
- Breaking: Adrián scoops Liverpool Goalkeeper of the Year award
- Cheltenham tips: Paddy Power punters flock to support Paisley Park – but Ruby Walsh thinks they could be wrong