- To benefit from this offer you must’ve updated your contact preferences to subscribe to all Paddy Power offers and communications on your profile before 5pm on Friday
Oh boy, have we got a cracking price for our savvy subscribers this weekend!
You can dust off the international break cobwebs with a brand spanking new market from the clever clog traders at Power Tower.
That’s because we’re now offering markets on players to be fouled in a game.
Suddenly Neymar seems a lot more appealing, doesn’t he?
And to celebrate this addition to the plethora of markets offered on the top football games we’re going to boost Son Heung-Min’s odds of being tripped, clipped or creased in Tottenham’s Sunday showdown with Aston Villa from 8/13 to 6/4.
But, but, BUT – and I could not emphasise this enough if I had it tattooed across my face – you can only get the benefit of this smashing price if you have subscribed to receive Paddy’s emails
- NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
You must, must , must be subscribed to receive our Paddy Power emails before 5pm this Friday if you want to get this exclusive price.
CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES and select ‘subscribe to all Paddy Power offers and communications’ to make it happen.
The offer will go live on Sunday morning at 9am, around which time you’ll receive a link to Son Heung-Min to be Fouled 1 or More Times, was 8/13 – now 6/4 in our weekly mail.
In addition to our special price this week, you’ll also be introduced to a world of offers, promotions and shrewd punting info that’ll make Saturday mornings just that little bit sweeter.
These include Peter Crouch’s weekly Premier League Bet Builder, Mark Lawrenson’s predictions and Phil Thompson’s take on the week’s biggest games, which may or may not include picks like his 19/1 winning Bet Builders on Arsenal v Man United from last season.
If you’re already signed up for our mails you will be feeling very smug and know that this special price will land in your inbox on Sunday morning.
And if you’re not, what the flippin’ heck are you waiting for?! Subscribe now to get the most out of Paddy Power.
- The easiest way to access this special odds boost is CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES and select ‘subscribe to all Paddy Power offers and communications. By opting in, you agree to receive customised marketing communications and exciting offers from Paddy Power. You can manage your contact preferences by visiting the ‘My Account’ section.
- Bet Builder Tips: Saturday night’s 18/1 European Football Punt featuring AC Milan, Marseille & Atletico Madrid
- Football Tips: Mark Lawrenson’s 31/1 Everton v Man United Bet Builder Betting Tips
- Football Tips: Kane & Mbappe on target in Friday’s 22/1 Multi-Match Bet Builder
- Shoot on over to Paddy Power News for the best Football Betting Tips & News
- Read Peter Crouch on the Premier League’s biggest games on Paddy Power News