- To benefit from this offer you must’ve updated your contact preferences to subscribe to all Paddy Power offers and communications on your profile before 5pm on Friday
Our savvy subscribers are in line for a very special price this weekend on the Premier League because Paddy’s doubling the price on another top treble.
The traders at Power Tower have given the all-clear on a frankly ludicrous boost once more – someone really should check what they’re putting in the coffee down there…
Now, rather than settling for a mere 5/2 on Arsenal, Man United and Crystal Palace all to win this Saturday, anyone who has signed up for our mails (more on that shortly) will get 5/1 on this trio of bets.
“Sounds great Patrick, but what’s this thing about signing up for mails?” you’re thinking. All will be revealed below…
- NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
Put simply, you must, must , must be subscribed to receive our Paddy Power emails before 5pm this Friday if you want to get on this very tasty offering.
CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES and select ‘subscribe to all Paddy Power offers and communications’ to make it happen.
The offer will go live on Saturday morning at 9am, around which time you’ll receive a link to Arsenal, Man Utd & Palace to win, was 5/2 – now 5/1 in our weekly mail.
In addition to our special price this week, you’ll also be introduced to a world of offers, promotions and shrewd punting info that’ll make Saturday mornings just that little bit sweeter.
These include Peter Crouch’s weekly Premier League Bet Builder, Mark Lawrenson’s predictions and Phil Thompson’s take on the week’s biggest games, which may or may not include picks like his 19/1 winning Bet Builders on Arsenal v Man United from last season.
If you’re already signed up for our mails you will be feeling very smug and know that this special price will land in your inbox on Saturday morning.
And if you’re not, what the flippin’ heck are you waiting for?! Subscribe now to get the most out of Paddy Power.
- The easiest way to access this special odds boost is CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES and select ‘subscribe to all Paddy Power offers and communications. By opting in, you agree to receive customised marketing communications and exciting offers from Paddy Power. You can manage your contact preferences by visiting the ‘My Account’ section.
- Next Manchester United manager odds: Who could replace Erik ten Hag at Old Trafford?
- Shoot on over to Paddy Power News for the best Football Betting Tips & News
- Read Peter Crouch on the Premier League’s biggest games on Paddy Power News
- Ange Postecoglou visits A&E after falling off his high horse