- To benefit from this offer you must’ve updated your contact preferences to subscribe to all Paddy Power offers and communications on your profile before 5pm on Friday
Pull on your scrumcap and grab your best mate by the b*llocks because we’re setting up a ruck with our beloved subscriber – the good kind of ruck – to find a winning special on Ireland’s mammoth World Cup quarter-final clash with the All Blacks.
We promise to keep the gouging to a minimum.
The Irish lads are looking to make it to their first ever World Cup semi-final but the Official Greatest Team in the History of Rugby stand in their way on Saturday night.
While the Kiwis might not be playing at their best, they’re still more than capable of taking out pool-toppers Ireland again.
- NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
And we’re offering a smashing special punt to all our subscribers for the game – but you can only get it if you’ve subscribed to our offers and emails before 5pm on Friday evening!
But before we all start lighting our own farts, we better reveal this week’s special subscriber offer – Each Team to Score 2+ Tries & Ireland to Win the Match!
This would’ve been a mere 13/8 to but for our subscribers it’s a macho, manly, magnificent 5/2!
Sorry, I dunno why I said that, it just felt right.
Just to remind you, Ireland won on their pool games beating the defending champs South Africa along the way, while New Zealand lost the tournament opener to France in thrilling fashion but can call on the knowledge of Ireland former coach, Joe Schmidt, among their backroom team in this huge clash.
And if you back the boys in green to pull off a famous win along with both sides scoring at least two tries, you can only get this boosted price if you are subscribed to our mails and offers before 5pm on Friday – CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES and select ‘subscribe to all Paddy Power offers and communications.’
The offer will go live on Saturday morning at 9am, around which time you’ll receive a link to Each Team to Score 2+ Tries & Ireland to Win the Match – was 13/8, now 5/2 in our weekly mail.
In addition to our special price this week, you’ll also be introduced to a world of offers, promotions and shrewd punting info that’ll make Saturday mornings just that little bit sweeter.
These include Peter Crouch’s weekly Premier League Bet Builder, Mark Lawrenson’s predictions and Phil Thompson’s take on the week’s biggest games, which may or may not include picks like his 19/1 winning Bet Builders on Arsenal v Man United from last season.
If you’re already signed up for our mails you will be feeling very smug and know that this special price will land in your inbox on Saturday morning.
And if you’re not, what the flippin’ heck are you waiting for?! Subscribe now to get the most out of Paddy Power.
- The easiest way to access this special odds boost is CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR CONTACT PREFERENCES and select ‘subscribe to all Paddy Power offers and communications. By opting in, you agree to receive customised marketing communications and exciting offers from Paddy Power. You can manage your contact preferences by visiting the ‘My Account’ section.
More from Paddy Power News
- We’re sticking the boot into sportswashing in our new ad
- Get the latest Rugby World Cup news and tips here
- Ireland v New Zealand Date, Kick Off Time, Odds and Line-ups