Do you keep hitting the woodwork with your accas and Bet Builders? Did you back Norwich all season despite all evidence to the contrary? Keep going for the nice guys rather than the bad boys in the bookings market?
Well, all of that could be a thing of the past with Paddy’s clever new Acca Stats feature.
The boffins in the basement of Power Tower have been working overtime ahead of their summer holidays and they’ve delivered a shiny new, completely personalised to you, feature that delivers tailor-made stats based on your recent Accas and Bet Builders.
That means you can evaluate how your selections have been getting on, what’s been going well and what’s been off target.
It’s like having your very own sports science department except without all the boring Power Point meetings.
You can also check out all your latest winnings and bet returns and really drill down into every selection you make and whether it pays.
You’ll get a breakdown of how each of your selections perform with the leg’s win rate and you can check your progress to see if that’s on an upwards or downward trajectory.
You can also see which markets are the perfect match for you and which ones just aren’t your type.
So, if you suspect that you’re always over-exaggerating how many corners there’ll be or if you always guess wrong on the Unders/Overs markets, fine tune your punting with Paddy’s Acca Stats feature.
NEW TO PADDY POWER NEWS?
- Elon Musk’s plan to ban post-match apologies from Twitter
- Revealed: How Erik Ten Hag Got Steve McClaren Back To Man United
- Mindfulness centre helps Man United fans adapt to their team being s***e
- Ballon d’Or 2022 odds: Will Mo Salah, Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo win?
- Paddy’s popular Bet Builder strikes gold with 22/1 Women’s FA Cup final winner