Finally, all of Paddy’s shops in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are back open! Our shops in the Republic of Ireland remain closed but we hope to hear about them reopening soon.
Here’s a few key things you need to know about our shops reopening and whether they’re closed near you.
- All of our shops in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are open, but our English ones will operate under heightened restrictions.
- As it stands, our shops in the Republic of Ireland remain closed.
Here is what to expect in English shops
- Max capacity – 8 people on the shop floor
- Only two Gaming Machines permitted to be switched on (Betting Machines not affected)
- Shops close at 8pm
- Customer furniture is removed
- No live sport or events on screens (including virtual events)
- Max 15 minutes per shop visit
- Max two visits per day
Our number one priority is keeping our customers and team members safe. So, all our shops will follow the latest government guidelines on social distancing and ensure other public health requirements are met in full, in the interests of colleagues and customers.
Here’s more on what to expect in our shops
- We’ll be managing the number of customers in our shops at any one time. Please bear with us.
- Please use our hand sanitizers when you enter our shop, before and after machine use, and again when you leave.
- We have protective screens fitted between our machines and counters for your safety.
- You’ll notice floor markings in-store to help you queue safely. Please keep your distance from others, in line with government advice.
- When writing out bets, please take the pen with you or bin it.
- It’s best to use contactless payment, where possible.
- We may ask customers to temporarily remove face coverings to prove age or for self-exclusion purposes.
- In the UK, you will be asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR Code or give your details for Contact Tracing.
GETTING PAID ON WINNING SHOP BETS
If your local shop is closed and you are holding a winning bet slip, it will be paid as normal when the shops reopen. However, if you have an online account with us we can credit your winning in-store slips to your account.
If you’ve got a winner lying around, email a picture of the slip, along with your name, online username and a contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re asking everyone to Do Your Bit to help ensure that we, you and the rest of the world starts getting back to normal as quickly – and safely – as possible.
- Get our latest tips for the Premier League at Paddy Power News
- Frank Lampard files for full custody of Mason Mount
- Aguero prepares for tearful farewell to hotel staff as City exit looms
- Revealed: Blatter wanted 2026 World Cup staged in Antarctica
- Ireland vow revenge on Luxembourg at Eurovision