If you know when to hold’em and know when to fold’em you could be in line for a huge win thanks to Paddy’s €1,000,000 Bounty Hunter Series.
Yes, you read that right, there’s €1,000,000 guaranteed in total prizes to be claimed in the coming weeks, and if you play your cards right you could walk away – or run – with a whopping great chunk of that seven-figure prize pool across the series of 83 different games.
Prizes range from a minimum €5,000 pot – with a buy-in of just €10 – up to two contests that will have at least €100,000 up for grabs!
Better still, you can qualify for these high-stakes games through our €10 twister satellite events – they’re three-handed sit-&-go games with random, often sizable, jackpots, in case you’re unfamiliar.
They’re already up-and-running on Paddy Power Poker allowing you the chance to earn a freeroll entry into bigger prize games, including our €100,000 main events.
And don’t forget, in the Bounty Hunter Series, every event is a knockout, so eliminate other players to win instant cash!
All of which makes this Paddy Power Poker’s biggest festival of nerve-frazzling flops in over five years and epic all-in calls, so don’t miss out.
Fancy your chances of nabbing top prize in our €100k games? Or at least getting a sweat on in our €5,000 games? Here’s everything you need to know…
- The €1,000,000 Guaranteed Bounty Hunter Series will run from the 26th February to 8th March – for the full schedule of events click here
- There are eight tournaments each day, with the first starting at 4pm and each subsequent one kicking off on the hour every hour until 11pm
- All tournaments in the series are Knockouts
- There will also be four missions running alongside the series, where prizes include €1,000 freeroll tickets & a €10 Bounty Hunter ticket – but don’t forget you must opt in to compete in the missions
How can I qualify through Paddy Power Poker satellite events?
- Satellites start on Monday February 22nd and you can qualify for the Bounty Hunter Series events for as little as €1.
- Satellite awarded tickets can only be used in Bounty Hunter related tournaments while the promotion is in progress. After the promotion they will available to use on all tournaments.
- €10 Twister satellites start on Friday 19th February 2021.
How do I qualify through Bounty Hunter Series Missions?
- Players must opt in once per mission for the duration of the mission qualification period via the poker software
- Satellite Mission – Play 3 satellites to get one entry ticket to the €1,000 Bounty Hunter Mission #1 Freeroll event on Monday 8th March 2021 (max. 1 ticket per player during the mission qualification period)
- Main Event Mission – Play 3 Bounty Hunter Main Events to get one entry ticket to the €1,000 Bounty Hunter Mission #2 Freeroll event on Monday 8th March 2021 (max. 1 ticket per player during the mission qualification period)
- Knock out Mission – Knock out two players in a Bounty Hunter tournament to get one entry ticket to the “€1,000 Bounty Hunter Mission #3 Freeroll” on Monday 8th March 2021 (max. 1 ticket per player during the mission)
- Revenue Mission – Earn 1,000 poker points during the Series to get a €10 Bounty Hunter Ticket. (max. 1 ticket per player during the mission qualification period)
- €1,000 Bounty Hunter Mission Freeroll tournaments will be capped at 10,000 max entrants and limited to 1 entry per mission per player
- Satellite Mission & Revenue Mission run from 22/02/2021 00:00 GMT – 07/03/2021 23:59 GMT.
- Main event Mission & KO Mission run from 26/02/2021 00:00 GMT – 07/03/2021 23:59 GMT
- Mission Freerolls on Monday 8th March 2021:
- For the full Bounty Hunter Series terms & conditions click here
Don’t miss your shot at a huge pot with the Bounty Hunter Series at Paddy Power Poker.
- Paddy’s Hall of Fame: Footy punter turns £10 into £10k with 12-leg acca
- Premier League Sack Race Odds: Latest on who could be shown the door next
- Next Celtic Manager Odds: Latest on potential Neil Lennon replacement
- Exclusive: Liverpool shift focus to retaining net spend league title