Paddy’s making it even easier for you to deposit to your PaddyPower.com account by joining up with selected PayPoint outlets.
Now, in over 9,000 different PayPoint locations across the UK you can deposit to your PaddyPower.com online account using your linked Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card.
‘Okay, that sounds great Paddy, but surely it has to be really complicated and quite a significant pain in the backside?’
You might think that but you’re wrong, my friend. So very, very wrong.
If your Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card has been linked to your online account and activated in one of our stores, all you have to do is find one of the participating PayPoint locations – click here to look for the nearest one to you – bring along your linked card, hand it over with the amount you wish to deposit, and that cash will be in your account within a matter of minutes.
Sounds too good to be true, I know, but believe me, it’s realer than Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s love for Barcelona ’99 references in his press conferences.
There are, of course, a few terms and conditions to bear in mind:
- Cash Withdrawals are not available in PayPoint outlets.
- Credit Cards cannot be used to fund a PayPoint deposit.
- Only Sterling may be deposited in PayPoint outlets.
- The minimum cash deposit is £10.
- The maximum deposit per transaction is £399.
- Cash Deposits are limited to a daily maximum limit of €2,500/£2,500.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to refuse at our sole discretion a Customer’s application for a Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card, or to revoke a Customer’s Cash Card, Big Rewards Card or Play Card at any time.
- Customer transactions may be suspended if customers attempt to deposit and then immediately withdraw cash. This is an anti-money laundering restriction.
- PayPoint deposits cannot be reversed.
- For more info from our Paddy Power Helpdesk on Paypoint, click here
- For more about Paddy Power PayPoint locations click here
- To see full Cash Card and Play Card T&Cs here
If you have any questions, our Customer Service team will be happy to help.
*Find your nearest participating PayPoint location here*
- Mick Galwey: Neil Back apologising was WORSE than what he did to Munster
- Get the latest football tips and previews from Paddy Power News
- Cheltenham Festival: Dates, race times and ante-post tips from our pundits
- Cheltenham tips: 6 favourites worth following at the 2021 festival