We’re barely into the New Year and Paddy’s already decided there’s going to be changes. Big changes.
But change is good, right? Well maybe not if you’re Donald Trump, but if you’re a fan of placing a bet, quicker, slicker and easier – then the latest Paddy Power bet slip upgrade will get your vote. Woof!
It’s our quickest and easiest bet slip, like, ever and there’s now the ability to bet ‘in-play’ without leaving the live stream. So instead of hanging around with nothing to do longer than Jesse Lingard, you’ll now be able to place your single bets in three easy steps.
It’s simple. Add your Selection, Add your Stake, Place the Bet and Boom!
Once you’ve done that you’re free to find your next big winner without even closing the page. Huzzah!
As of today, when adding your first selection to the bet slip you will get a quick option to place that bet as a single. So no more missing out on that first winner.
And if you want to place a bet while watching a race or are fed up of closing a full-page bet receipt and starting all over again – don’t be!
We’ll confirm your bet ‘In Play’ and you’ll get to move on quicker than Tony Pulis.
Getting your bets on has never been easier with Paddy’s new and improved bet slip. But please .. just go easy on us.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Jump over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Paddy’s best-backed horses for the 2021 Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: 5 to note as the countdown continues
- Here’s 8 Cheltenham course specialists to keep onside for March
- Ruby Walsh & Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Supreme Novices Hurdle
- Ruby Walsh & Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Ballymore Novices Hurdle
- Ruby Walsh & Frank Hickey reveal antepost picks for Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle
- Paddy Power Millionaire Chase: All you need to know about the rescheduled £1m sweepstake on January 30
- Paddy’s literally all over the telly thanks to our new ITV sponsorship