With changing government guidelines across the UK & Ireland, this page will keep you updated on everything COVID related in relation to your nearest betting shops. Below will outline which shops are closed, safety measures in those that are open and how you can get paid out on your winning dockets when your local shop is closed.
Getting paid on winning shop bets
If you are holding a winning bet slip, it will be paid as normal when the shops reopen. However, If you have an online account with us we can credit your winning in-store slips to your account. If you’ve got a winner lying around, email a picture of the slip, along with your name, online username and a contact number to [email protected].
Alternatively – if you don’t have a PP online account you can REGISTER HERE and then follow the above steps to have your winning retail bet credited to your online account.
In line with Government guidelines, all shops in the Republic of Ireland will close from midnight on Wednesday the 21st October. Our shops in Northern Ireland will trade as normal
In line with Government guidelines all our shops in England will close at 10pm on Wednesday 4th November. Our Swansea and Cardiff shops remained closed since Friday 23rd until November 9. Our shops in Scotland continue to trade as normal.
As our shops reopen, our number one priority is keeping our customers and team members safe. So, all of our shops will follow the latest government guidelines on social distancing.
Here’s more on what to expect in our shops:
- We’ll be managing the number of customers in our shops at any one time. Please bear with us.
- Please use our hand sanitisers when you enter our shop, before and after machine use, and again when you leave.
- We have protective screens fitted between our machines and counters for your safety.
- You’ll notice floor markings in-store to help you queue safely. Please keep your distance from others, in line with government advice.
- When writing out bets, please take the pen with you or bin it.
- It’s best to use contactless payment, where possible.
- We may ask customers to temporarily remove face coverings to prove age or for self-exclusion purposes.
- Sprint over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Ruby Walsh’s 10 to follow from Willie Mullins’ yard for the 2020/21 jumps season
- Paul Jacobs’ 10 to follow for the 2020/21 jumps season
- Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to pay their way for the new jumps season
- The latest racing results are just a click away on PP News
- Horse Racing: How to watch racing for free with Paddy Power