Have you missed us? Yes, that’s right, we’ve missed you too.
All of our shops in England*, Wales and Ireland are now back open. Scottish shops are also back open but with a limited service. Customers will be able to place bets over the counter but betting machines, FOBTs and live content will not be available in those shops until advised otherwise by the Scottish Government.
All of our shops now have operational protocols in place to ensure that social distancing and other public health requirements are met in full in the interests of colleagues and customers.
Our number one priority is keeping our customers and team members safe. So, all our shops will follow the government guidelines on social distancing. Here’s more on what to expect in our shops.
- We’ll be managing the number of customers in our shops at any one time. Please bear with us
- You’ll notice floor markings in-store to help you queue safely. Please keep your distance from others, in line with government advice.
- Please use our hand sanitisers when you enter our shop, before and after machine use, and again when you leave
- It’s best to use contactless payment, where possible
- When writing out bets, please take the pen with you or bin it.
We’re asking everyone to Do Your Bit to help ensure that we, you and the rest of the world starts getting back to normal as quickly – and safely – as possible.
We also encourage you to limit the time spent in our shops, to remain courteous and respectful to Paddy Power staff and to head home and isolate if you start to feel unwell.
While our shops were closed we offered to credit your winning in-store slips online and hundreds of you took this up, ensuring Paddy was still paying out – even when the sport stopped! If you’ve still got a winner lying around, email a picture of the slip, along with your name, online username and a contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Following government guidance, we have closed our 5 shops in the Leicester area: (Leicester High Street, Melton Road, East Park Road, Evington Road & Catherine Street).