I hope you’re sitting down because what I’m about to tell you might just shake your sense of self to the very core of your being.
Conclusive evidence the moon landing was faked? Hardly.
Tupac’s still alive and living in Cuba? No way.
- Hearn Rejects McGregor Offer to Fight Ivan Drago on Fury-Joshua Undercard
- Local Man Set to Become La Liga Expert for Precisely 6 Days
- All is Forgiven: Essential Elements of the Perfect Dive
- You Cheating B**tard: 7 Ways to Master the Art of Time-Wasting
Your da is right, 5G really is causing everything in the world to go wrong?
You’re having a laugh, mate – it’s even bigger than that!
Paddy Power’s updating the app.
Ok, so maybe I oversold it a bit.
But still, we’re rolling out a series of changes that we think are going to absolutely rock your world. Or at least make having a punt a bit smoother.
Here are a few improvements you can expect:
- Your betslip will appear on-screen once you’ve made a selection, so there’s less fiddly swiping nonsense – you can save all that for Tinder
- A tidier homepage, where all your favourite sports are now found through the Menu button, under A-Z, while Skillzone is on the Popular tab, where you’ll find Hit The Spot, Paddy’s Fiendishly Tricky Sports Quiz and loads of other games
- Though you can still access Paddy Power Games through the bar at the bottom of your screen
- And, in case you didn’t know, we’ve made all racing in the UK and Ireland free to watch – just make sure you’re logged in and you can stream races any afternoon
- A rather fetching shade of green (shocking, I know), and even a bit of a metaphorical facelift for the layout and features
Got all that? Good.
We know change can be scary – switching from Coke to Coke Zero was honestly one of the most traumatic experiences of my life – but this is for the better.
We’ll still have all your favourite markets on the biggest events, as well as odds on everything from Strictly to who’ll be the next US President – it’s got to be Kanye, right? – so if you notice that things look a bit different when you’re making a bet in the next few days, don’t be scared, it’s just our attempt to spruce things up.
It’s not going to find a vaccine, it won’t create world peace and it won’t get Trump impeached….unless he starts using it to bet on US Politics.
It’s just an app update.
And it’s not the end of the world… As far as we know…