January. There’s that familiar feeling back again.
No, not the sense of time’s relentless flow and accompanying existential ennui – that’s for the end of the football season – but the stir around racing’s biggest jamboree of the year is starting to build.
Even the name Cheltenham makes me a bit giddy.
Well, after four double-shot espressos pretty much anything will.
Either way, with the thoughts of race-watchers turning to Prestbury Park’s annual punting palaver, who wouldn’t love a free trip to the biggest day of the festival?
Right on cue, Paddy’s answering your New Year prayers with the latest Reward’s Club prize.
Paddy's Rewards Club is giving you the chance to win a trip to the Cheltenham Gold Cup, for you and SIX mates!
Shame we couldn't get Ruby to promote it for us though…
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) January 13, 2020
You and SIX of your mates could be packing up and punting it out on Gold Cup day at the famous course.
Better still, you’ll have a free £/€1,000 bet on the big race, and another grand to spend on the day, and all your accommodation and transport to the course all taken care of!
You want more? How about access to Paddy’s private box, plus lunch, champagne, tips and complimentary bar!
Sounds too good to be true? Would I lie to you? Really?!
Here’s how you can be in it to win it:
- Entries are earned through qualifying for the Paddy’s Rewards Club free bet each Monday between January 13th and February 24th, 2020
- You can qualify up to three times a week – once on Sports, once on Slots (Games, Casino or Vegas) and/or once in Retail – and you’ll receive one prize entry each time you qualify (max three per week).
- Over the qualifying period, the maximum number of entries per customer is 18.
- Sports: Place a min bet of €5+ between 00.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday.
- Slots: Wager a min of €25+ on any of our Slots (Games, Casino or Vegas) between 00.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday.
- Retail: Earn 1 Paddy’s Reward Club stamp between 00.01 on Monday and 23.59 on Sunday.
WHAT CAN I WIN?
- Flights/travel to Cheltenham
- 2 nights luxury accommodation
- Access to PP’s private box which includes: Private balcony, champagne reception, lunch, complimentary bar & guest tipsters such as Paddy Power & more
- Executive transfer to and from the racetrack
- Dinner and drinks for two nights
- £/€1,000 spending money
- £/€1,000 free bet to stake on the Gold Cup
WHEN IS THE DRAW?
The overall winner will be chosen in a prize draw that will take place on Tuesday 25th of February 2020.
* Ts&Cs apply. Read them all here.